Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Easter Box Display

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
It's that time of the month (NO.....NOT THAT TIME) ...... It's time to decorate my floating shelves with some SUPER HAPPY Easter Boxes.
All three boxes were created with a 8-1/4" x 7" piece of Polished Pink, Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight cardstock.  I scored on the 7" side at 1/2", 2-1/2", 4-1/2" and 6-1/2".  Then I scored on the 8-1/4" side at 2, 4, 6 and 8.  Here's the Polished Pink box.....
And the Gorgeous Grape box....
And the Daffodil Delight box.
I used the 'Easter Bunny' stamp set to add lots of Easter eggs all over each box...And each box has a SUPER FUN tag atached to it.
I also used current and retired ribbon to coordinate with each box.
And there you have it friends.....
All decked out for the Easter Bunny!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: