Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Sending Warm Rays

  Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Looking for a real scrap-buster kind of card .......
I have a GREAT way to tackle that pile of DSP.
I started off with a White base card that measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  I scored that piece at 4-1/4".
I prepared SEVERAL pieces of the 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper' that measures 1/2" x 2-1/4".  I clip banner flags at one end of each piece of DSP and then I got busy and arranged those pieces across the front of my card.  After I had all 11-pieces adhered down onto my base card .... I added a 1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock across the top edge of those DSP pieces.
Then I added a pretty bow that I created with the 'Soft Succulent 3/8" Open-Weave Ribbon' and added it to my Evening Evergreen cardstock piece.
I added my sentiment directly to the front of my card .... And I used the 'Desert Details' stamp set to create that.
The finishing touch was adding a single 'Pearl' that was colored in with my 'Evening Evergreen Stampin' Blends' at the bottom of each DSP piece.
And I called this card DONE in no time flat.
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely! A perfect way to use up scraps and turn it into a stunning card!! Adding that to my list of cards to make

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'll be checking out your blog for your share.

      Delete