Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Note Card Gift Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
The inspiration for my 3D share for today came from the Paper Pixie.  Julie shared her version of this box back in April of 2018.  I put my own spin on this creation and came up with this BEAUTIFUL box that holds 5-lovely notecards and envelopes.
I used some 'Soft Suculent 1/2" Satin Shimmer Ribbon' for the closure of my gift box....
And tied that ribbon into a pretty bow on the front of my gift box.
The biggest change I made to my version was I upholstered my entire box.....Mostly on the inside.
I wanted to make sure my pretty 'Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper' could be seen at all points of my gift box.
And when you open the box ...... Here are the 5-notecards that are tucked inside.
I made all five notecards the same.
I used more of the 'Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper' across the center of my notecard ..... And before adhering that panel down .... I added some of the 'Soft Succulent 1/2" Satin Shimmer Ribbon' around the center.
My sentiment is from the 'Pansy Patch' set and I used my 'Layering Circles' to create that piece.
The finishing touch on each sentiment piece was adding three 'Rustic Metallic Dots' that were colored with my 'Evening Evergreen Stampin' Blends'.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this
gift box turned out .....
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and box set. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Wanda. It was SO MUCH FUN to create this one.

      Delete