Saturday, April 01, 2023

Hello Candy Treat

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I was surfing the internet and came across a "OH SO CUTE" blog that caught my attention.  It was Andrea Tucker and the blog was "One Stampin' Mother Tucker".  Well, that name just pulled me in and I saw this DARLING creation that she created back on 1/16/2020.  
I put my own spin on this treat holder.  I started with a 3" x 7" Fresh Freesia base.  I scored that piece at 1/2", 3-1/2" and 4".
I decorated the front of the holder with some 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment for the front is from the 'Happy Labels' set and I used both the 'Something Fancy Dies' and the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' for that sentiment piece.
My Belly Band is a 1-1/4" x 7" piece of Fresh Freeesia. 
That Belly Band piece is scored at 1/2", 3-1/2" and 4-1/8".
I cut two pieces of the 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper'.  Those pieces both measure 2-1/2" x 2-1/2".  One for the front.....
And the other piece I used to decorate the inside of my holder.
You can tuck two little Ghirardelli Chocolates PERFECTLY inside this holder.  It's almost as if they were created to go inside this holder.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: