Sunday, April 23, 2023

Saying Hello

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off today with a White base.  It measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4"
Next, I added a panel of Smoky Slate cardstock that I added two embossed lines around the entire panel.  I used my Simply Score Board to get those embossed lines onto that cardstock panel.
Next, I added a panel of 3-3/4" x 2-1/4" panel of Basic Gray across the bottom portion of my card.  Then I added a 2" x 5" panel of the 'Like An Animal Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card.
Before I adhered that DSP panel down .... I wrapped a piece of 'White 1/4" Crinkled Ribbon' around that DSP ..... And that ribbon was colored with my Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends.
My sentiment is from the 'Simply Fabulous' stamp set and that was stamped onto two layering pieces cropped out from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
The finishing touch on that sentiment piece was adding three 'Adhesive Backed Studs'.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I especially love the scoring on your card. It really adds a lot!

    ReplyDelete