Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tissue Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Why just toss a package of kleenex into your purse .... When you can create this pretty packaging for your kleenex.
I started with a piece of 6" x 7-1/2" piece of Thick White cardstock.  I scored the 6" side at 1" on both ends and scored the 7-1/2" side at 1-1/2", 2-1/2", 4-3/4" and 5-3/4".  I covered my kleenex box with the 'Design A Daydream Designer Series Paper'.
This is a template of how you will score and tape all the sides of your Tissue Box.
And here is how the Designer Series Paper fits onto my base.
My DSP measurements are for the Front Bottom - 1-1/2" x 3-3/4".  For the Front Top - 1-1/4" x 3-3/4". The two sides measure 3/4" x 2" and the top measurement is 3/4" x 3-3/4". 
My sentiment piece on the front is from the 'Happy Label' set and I layered that with a frame from 'Something Fancy Dies' and the 'Layering Circle Dies'.
My packet of kleenex fit perfectly inside this holder ..... And the BEST PART ..... When I use up all the kleenex I can just pop a new package inside.
 So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: