Sunday, April 02, 2023

Thank You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started this card off with a White base card.  That piece measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and it's scored at 4-1/4".
Then I got busy and cropped out three 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper' pieces.  Each of those pieces measured 1-1/4" x 4-1/4".  I adhered the first panel at the left-hand side of my card.....One in the middle.....
And the third piece was adhered to the right-hand side of my card.
My triple thank you was stamped onto a White 'Layering Circle' piece and I used the 'Happy Labels' set.  Each layering circle was backed with a Night of Navy circle and added to the end of each DSP panel.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card and a great way to use up some scrap DSP!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO WELCOME Wanda. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete