Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Moments of JOY

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started my card off with a Petal Pink base that measures 5-1/2" x 11".  I scored that piece at 4-1/4".
To that .... I added a White cardstock layer and Sweet Sorbet cardstock layer.
I cropped out eight 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" squares of the 'Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper' along with a panel of White cardstock that was 4" x 5-1/4".  I added those 8 square of Designer Series Paper around the outer edges of that White cardstock panel.
That left me with one section that I filled with a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" Petal Pink cardstock piece and topped it off with a 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" White cardstock piece.  I used the 'Peaceful Moments' stamp set and stamped that directly into the center of that White cardstock piece.
I added some 'Sweet Sorbet 1/8" Metallic Ribbon' around the top of my sentiment and finished that piece off with four little 'Iridescent Pearls' that were colored with my 'Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends'.
SO .... There you have it......
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment