Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thank You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This little tag just makes me HAPPY all over.
I started off with two base tags.  I used the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies' for both tags.  I cropped out one with White cardstock and one with the 'Country Gingham Designer Series Paper'.
I used the 'Country Gingham Designer Series Paper' tag as my base and added the White tag on top of it.
I added three pretty layering flowers that were cropped out with the 'Petal Park Builder Punch' to the top of my tag....
And added a DARLING little "Thank You" tag to the top.  This tag was cropped out using the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies' and I stamped the sentiment with the help of the 'Go To Greetings'.  
I did use 'White Embossing Powder' for my sentiment and finished it off with three 'Iridesent Pearls'.  
I topped my tag off with some '2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine' .... And tied that Baker's Twine up into a pretty knot.
And there you have it friends.......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. This tag has such a cool and refreshing feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Wanda. So glad you liked my tag for this week.

      Delete