Saturday, April 08, 2023

Ferrero Rocher Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I was inspired by a box that Rick Adkins created back in January of 2020.  I made a few modifications to my creation ..... And here is what I created.
The base of my box is a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of White cardstock.  I scored that piece at 1-1/4" on all four sides.
The lid is a panel of 4-5/8" x 3-1/2" 'Lovely in Linen Designer Series Paper'.  That piece is scored at 3/4" on all four sides.
The box is secured with some 'Soft Succulent 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon....
And I added a banner flag (Stylish Shapes Dies) piece for my sentiment.  That sentiment is from the 'Art Gallery' set.
And check out what fits PERFECTLY inside. 
Two YUMMY Ferrero Rocher candies!!!!
And there you have it friends.....
A SUPER FUN & EASY treat holder!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: