Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Wishes

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started my card for today off with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of White cardstock.  That piece was scored at 5-1/2".
I added one 1" x 5" panel of the 'Sun Print Designer Series Paper' to the left-hand edge of my card front and then added a 1-3/4" Night of Navy cardstock panel right next to that DSP panel.
I did position some 'White Baker's Twine around the seam of my DSP and cardstock panel before I adhered those pieces down and tied my Baker's Twine up into a pretty bow.
My sentiment piece was created with several layers of the 'Layering Circles Dies' .... And I used the 'Best Day' stamp set to stamp my sentiment onto the top white circle.
The finishing touch for this card was adding several 'Adhesive Backed Milky Dots' to the front of my card ...... And called this card done in a HOT NEW YORK minute.
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: