Friday, April 28, 2023

Inside Dutch-Door Card

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
I spotted this fun fold on Pinterest and thought .... YIKES ..... I could make that.  So I'm calling this card my inside the dutch door card.  The dutch doors are revealed when you open up this card.
I started this card off with a 8-1/2" x 11" Night of Navy base card.  It is scored at 5-1/2" and then you will turn your cardstock to the short side and score at 2-1/8" and 6-3/8".  You will end up cutting off the upper two rectangles and will be left with two lower rectangles that will become your dutch-doors.
I covered the front panel of my card with a panel of White cardstock and a panel of 'Sun Prints Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment is layering pieces of 'Deckled Rectangles' panels and my sentiment is from the 'A Grand Kid' set.  I also added some 'Sun Prints Designer Series Paper' to that sentiment piece.
I wrapped 'Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon' around my card to act as the closure.
So, when you untie that pretty ribbon ........
It reveals the inside dutch doors.  Both of those doors were covered with more of the 'Sun Prints Designer Series Paper'.
And when those dutch doors are opened ..... 
The WOW FACTOR takes place.
I added several more pieces of the 'Sun Prints Designer Series Paper' and added several layering circle pieces for my sentiment.
The sentiment is from the 'A Grand Kid' set ..... And is finished off with three 'Enamel Dot Essentials'.
So, there you have it friends......
Not nearly as difficult as you might think.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment