Friday, April 07, 2023

Birthday Celebration

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
I started my Fun Fold card for today off with a Evening Evergreen base ..... and that piece measured 4-1/4" x 11".  It is scored at 5-1/2".
The front of my card has a panel of the 'Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper' .... And I used my 'Layering Circle Dies' to crop out a circle in the center of my base card.
I used the 'Something Fancy' stamp set to create the sentiment for the front of my card....
And I used the 'Petal Pink 3/8" Soft Polyester Ribbon' to top off my card front.
The inside section of my card is a 5-1/4" x 8" piece of White cardstock.  That piece is scored at 4" and 6".
The scoring of that piece allows for a pull out extention.
The center section sentiment uses the 'Best Day' set....
And the flap out sentiment piece is what you seen from the outside of my card.  It just requires a simply fold and it tucks nicely to the inside.
It's a pretty EASY kind of fold......
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. what a fun Z fold card! Beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda.....This was a SUPER FUN FOLD to create.

      Delete