Thursday, April 06, 2023

Heart YOU

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base tag.  
Next, I added a panel of Crumb Cake and Basic Black cardstock panels to the bottom of my tag.
I cropped out the "you" with the help of the 'Amazing Thanks Dies' ..... and before I ran that through my Die Cutting Machine ..... I added some packing tape to the Real Red cardstock ...... And that allowed my message to really SHINE!!!!
Then I cropped out a SHINY Real Red Heart (using the same packing tape method as above).  That heart was die-cut using the 'Brushed Shapes Dies'.
I topped my tag off with some 'Burlap Combo Ribbon' and secured it up with a pretty bow from the 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon'.
And there you have it friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: