Friday, April 21, 2023

Bridge Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My base card starts off with a piece of Black cardstock and that piece measures 4-1/4" x 11".  It is scored at 5-1/2".  Next, you will CUT OFF at 2" from the center fold and this piece will become the bottom portion of your card.
Here is how the 2" section will be adhered to the front of your card.
I used the 'Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper' to cover my 2-front panels.
My sentiment is from the 'Bottled Happiness' set and the flower was stamped from the 'Daffodil Day Dream' set.
Here is a look at how the two front 2" sections are adhered to the sentiment piece.
I added more of the 'Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper' to the inside of my card and stamped my inside sentiment directly in the center so it would hidden from the front view.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making this!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fun fold. I love that flower in the middle. Great job!

    ReplyDelete