Saturday, April 22, 2023

Ghiradelli Cello Bag

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
Talk about a YUMMY treat ...... This is the PERFECT little treat packaging that you create in a FLASH!!!
The base for this treat holder is a piece of Evening Evergreen that measures 5-7/8" x 4-3/4".  I added a 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper' directly onto the Evening Evergreen piece.
The topper piece is a Evening Evergreen piece that is 2-1/2" x 6" and it is scored at 1-1/4".  I topped both the front and back of this topper piece with a 1" x 5-1/2" piece of the same 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper'.
I used a 6x8 cellow bag and cut that down to 6" x 5-1/4".
I wrapped the top of my treat bag with some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open-Weave Ribbon' and tied it up into a pretty bow'.
And the finishing touch was adding a sentiment piece to the front.  I used the 'Happy Labels' set and stamped that onto a piece of White cardstock and created a banner flag tail on one end.
And there you have it friends.....
YUMMY GOODNESS in a FLASH!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Fun cello bag and beautiful DSP to create it! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete