Saturday, April 29, 2023

Ghiradelli Square Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This little sweet treat holder was SO MUCH FUN to create ..... And the BEST PART ..... It is PERFECT for any occasion.
I started off with a Cajun Craze base.  That piece measures 9-3/4" x 3-1/2" and is scored at 3-1/4" on both ends.
The inside and front flap are embellished with the 'Delecate Desert Designer Series Paper' and uses the 'Framed Occasions' set.
The back section that is scored at 3-1/2" is cut down from the top left-corner to the lower right-corner and that is how your pouch is formed on the inside.
That pouch section will hold a Ghirardelli Chocolate Square PERFECTLY.
I used the 'Rose Gold & White Stripped Ribbon' to secure my holder closed.
So ...... What do you think my friends????
Hope you have FUN making some of these.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun. I am going to bookmark this and hope I remember it at Christmas time!! Or maybe you'll make another in the late fall???

    ReplyDelete