Tuesday, April 18, 2023

3x3 Pink Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create ..... And I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
The inspiration for my 3D share for today came from a share on Pinterest that Lisa Brown created back in May of 2019.  I made a few modifications to my version ...... And let me share that pretty box with you now.
I started with the 6" x 9-1/2" White base box.  I scored the 6" side at 1-1/4" on boh ends .... And then scored the 9-1/2" side at 1", 2-1/4", 5-1/4" and 6-1/2".
I covered my entire box with panels of the 'Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper'.....
I added some 'Polished Pink 3/8" Open-Weave Ribbon' around the top of my box....
And tied it up into a pretty bow on the top.  I used the 'Art Gallery'' stamp set for my sentiment .... And I stamped that onto a 'Tailor Made Tag' piece.
Here's a peek to the inside of my box.
I used some mini magnetic to act as my closure.
And here is what is tucked inside. 
I created 2-Polished Pink 3x3 cards and 2-White 3x3 cards.
And there you have it friends......
I am TOTALLY in LOVE with this creation.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: