Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Little Moments

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm just CRAZY about this layout ..... And couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.
I started my card off for today with a Balmy Blue base card.  That piece measures 4-1/4" x 11" and is scored at 5-1/2".
I added a White panel that measures 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" and adhered that directly onto my card front.
Next, I cut another piece of White cardstock that measured 3-7/8" x 5-1/8".  I added my three 'Regency Park Designer Series Paper' panels directly onto this White cardstock panel.  The measurments for those three DSP pieces are two pieces of 1-7/8" x 3-1/2" and one piece of 1-1/2" x 3-7/8".
After I had my DSP panels adhered to that White cardstock panel ..... I wrapped some 'Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon' around the bottom of that panel and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment is from the 'Easter Bunny' set and I stamped that onto a White 'Something Fancy Die' piece.  The finishing touch for my sentiment was adding three 'Adhesive Backed Milky Dots' right below my stamped sentiment.
And this card was called DONE!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment