Thursday, April 20, 2023

3-Butterflies

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I'm LOVING how this tag turned out.  The soft colors of the three butterflies against the White base tag just makes this tag feel TOTALLY like SPRING!!!
My trio of butterflies were created with the help of the 'Brillant Wings Dies'.  I cropped out one each in Balmy Blue, Soft Seafoam and Highland Heather.
My sentiment is from the 'Happy Labels' set....
And I added a single 'Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearl' to the center of each butterfly .... and finished them off with a butterfly trail.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Balmy Blue Variegated Ribbon' to the top of my tag ..... And tieing it off into a pretty knot.
So .... There you have it friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous butterfly tags!! I love it that your tags can also be used as bookmarks, they have that look to them!

    ReplyDelete