Saturday, April 15, 2023

Hershey Kisses Peek-a-Boo Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I found this little CUTIE on Pinterest and knew I could create it without any trouble.  I started off with a piece of 'Delicate Desert Designer Series Paper' that measured 6" x 9".  I scored that on the 6" side at 1-1/2" and 5".  And on the 9" side I scored it a 1-1/2", 4-1/4", 5-3/4" and 8-1/2".
Before I adhered any sides together .... I use the 'All That Dies' and cropped out a large scallop circle on the front panel.  I also used the 'Scallop Contours Dies' to add a pretty little scallop edge to the front flap.
I used the 'Art Gallery' set to stamp my sentiment onto a 'Tailor Made Tags Die' piece. 
My Peek-A-Boo Box was secured closed with some 'Pale Papay 3/8" Open-Weave Ribbon'.....
And this allowed my YUMMY Kisses to spill out the top.
And there you have it my friends.....
A SUPER Sweet Treat Holder!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little treat holder. I'm going to have to save this idea for Christmas. I just love it. Thanks for the instructions and measurements!! It's SO darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete