Monday, April 24, 2023

Saying Hello Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change up the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
I kept the base card White but added a Basic Gray panel to the front.
Then I added a panel of Smoky Slate to the top of that.  I did use the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder' to add more texture to that Smoky Slate panel.
To the top of my Smoky Slate panel .... I added three strips of Basic Gray cardstock and 'Like An Animal Designer Series Paper'.  I laced each of those pieces together before I adhered them down.
Then I stamped my sentiment from the 'Simply Fabulous' set onto a large two layers of cardstock and backed it with a LARGE Blackberry Bliss scallop circle piece.  The finishing touch was adding a tiny piece of 'Gray Granite 1/4" Sheer Ribbon' behind my scallop circle piece.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the upgrade, it has the eye moving around the whole card and not focused on one area.

    ReplyDelete