Friday, April 14, 2023

Thinking of You Easel Card

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My fun fold card for today is inspired by Karen Titus and her ADORABLE hubby.  She shared a video on this fold back on 10/17/22 and I fell in LOVE with the design.  Here is a link to her video:  (304) Twisted Easel Cards/A 5 Minute Fun Fold Card You Will Make Over & Over Again - YouTube
This Easel Card With a Twist just couldn't be any EASIER to create.  You start off with a 8-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.  I scored this piece at 4-1/4".  
Next, I scored from the top right-hand corner to the center fold line .... And this creates the easel portion of the front of my card.
The front of my card was embellished with some 'Abigail Designer Series Paper' and a 'Layering Circle' piece that had the sentiment stamped from the 'Framed Florets' set and the flowers used the 'Framed Florets Dies'.
I also added three 'Enamel Dot Essentials' to the top left-hand corner of the front of my card.
I added the 'Abigail Designer Series Paper' to the inside flap and added the 'Go To Greetings' to the inside ..... And this created the piece for my front flap to grab ahold of to create the easel portion of my card.
Here's another view of that closure piece.
I'm THRILLED with the way this Fun Fold card turned out.
Hope you have fun making one!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful!! I LOVE that DSP With that and the color of the flower you've created an absolutely stunning card. A++++

    ReplyDelete