Monday, February 27, 2023

Just Love Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The upgrade I made to my card for today was changing up the Blackberry Bliss base to a 4-1/4" x 7-1/2" base and scored that piece at 5-1/2".  I created a topper section on the front of my card that was covered with a panel of White cardstock and 'Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper'.  Then I attached a flap-over panel that was a panel of Blackberry Bliss cardstock that measures 2-3/4" x 4".  That piece was also layered with White cardstock and 'Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper'.
When you lift up the flap-over front piece ..... It has a fun little SURPRISE center panel ..... that was also created with Blackberry Bliss cardstock along with White cardstock and more 'Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment uses the same 'Something Fancy' stamp set .... And for my upgraded version .... I layered that piece with several 'Stylish Shapes Dies' circles.
And the finishing touch for my upgraded card was adding more 'Iridescent Pastel Gems' that were colored in using my 'Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends'.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the layout and especially the three layered circles. It gives the card added dimension and a unique perspective. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a SWEET SWEET comment Wanda. You always say the perfect things. THANK YOU!

      Delete