Monday, February 13, 2023

Sending Happy Thoughts Upgrade

                Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today ..... I changed it from a landscape card to a portrait style card.
I also changed my base card from White to Poppy Parade.  And the layers were kept the same .... Flirty Flamingo and White.  
I did use the same 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder' on my White panel....
And created several new layers to the front of my upgraded card.
The layering pieces used the same 'Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper' and also Poppy Parade cardstock.
My sentiment also used the same 'Beautifully Happy' set .... But I stamped my sentiment onto a banner flag and created a heart layer below.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. First of all I just love all the layers. They layout i wonderful. Different and fun. It opens up a way to use scrap DSP. And not to mention the card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I always love creating projects that use up all the scrap DSP that I have on hand.

      Delete