Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Grateful

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This quick and easy card comes together with only a few Stampin' UP! products and LOTS OF LOVE FROM KADIE!!
I started my card off with a White base card.  To the top of my card ..... I added a panel of the Sale-a-Bration 'Lavored Flowers Designer Series Paper'.
Next, I took a 4-1/4" x 3" panel of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and stamped my sentiment at the bottom of this panel.  I used the 'Something Fancy' stamp set and VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder' to create that sentiment.
Once that sentiment panel was completed .... I adhered it down to the front of my base card.
Next, I added a banner flag from the 'Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper' and adhered that to the center of my Blackberry Bliss sentiment panel.  The finishing touch was adding a 2-1/2" x 2-3/4" White panel and topping it off with the same DSP that measures 2-1/4" x 2-1/2".  The look I was going for was a Polaroid Camera picture ..... And I think it turned out PERFECT.
I was able to call this card DONE.....
in NO TIME FLAT!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment