Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Three Stacking Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create ..... And I want to share that project with you now.
These little 2" Valentine's Boxes were created for my guest bathroom.  I recently purchased three Floating Shelves for this room ..... And wanted to be able to create a fun little box for each holiday and display them on each of these shelves.
Each box was created with a 8-1/4" x 7" piece of either Sweet Sorbet or Petal Pink cardstock.  To each of those pieces of cardstock .... I scored with the 7" side at the top of my 'Simply Score Board' at 1/2", 2-1/2", 4-1/2" and 6-1/2".  And the 8-1/4" side at the top of my 'Simply Score Board' at 2", 4", 6", 8".
I covered the sides of all three boxes with a panel of cardstock that was 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" and then topped it off with a 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" panel of 'Country Floral Designer Series Paper'.
Each box was topped off with a banner flag that was created from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and I stamped the sentiment onto those banner flags using the 'January 2023 Paper Pumpkin' stamp set.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Petal Pink 3/8" Soft Polyester Ribbon' around each box.  And I used my 'Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends' to color in the pink ribbon to create a PRETTY red ribbon.
And here my friends are how the boxes look on my new floating shelves.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: