Sunday, February 26, 2023

Just Love

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card base starts off with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  That piece is scored at 5-1/2".
Next, I used two layered sections of the Sale-a-Bration 'Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper' to cover the front of my card.
My sentiment is from the 'Something Fancy' set and I stamped that onto a White 'Stylish Shapes Die' circle piece .... And then created two additional layers of square pieces behind that sentiment.
I decorated the inside of my card with a White panel and more 'Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper'.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! Such a rich and elegant looking card. I may have to give this one a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......I can't wait to see what yu share on your blog.

      Delete