Thursday, February 23, 2023

Thanks

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started my tag share for today off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Mint Macaron base.
I added a 2-1/4" x 3-1/2" panel of the 'Country Gingham Designer Series Paper' to the top portion of my tag and a sentiment panel below that.
My sentiment piece is a White cardstock piece that measures 2-1/4" x 1/2".  I used the 'Thanks A Bunch' set to stamp my sentiment.  I added two 'Iridescent Pastel Gems' that were colored in using my 'Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends'.
I used the 'Medium Daisy Punch' to add two Calypso Coral and White daisies ..... And added a couple 'Bough Punch' pieces for some WOW FACTOR.
My tag was topped off with some 'Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' ..... And I used my Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends to create a PRETTY coordinating look.
So ..... There you have it friends.
Don't you just LOVE it???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: