Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sending Happy Thoughts

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card turned out EXACTLY as I had pictured it in my head.
I started off with a White base card.  I then added a layer of Poppy Parada and a layer of White cardstock to the top.  The White layer was embossed with the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder' for a little bit of WOW FACTOR.
I created a panel of Flirty Flamingo and 'Contry Floral Lane Designer Series Paper' on the left-hand edge of my card.....
And tucked a panel of Flirty Flamingo and White cardstock under that DSP layer.  I used the 'Beautifully Happy' stamp set to stamp my sentiment ..... And cropped out tiny Poppy Parada hearts from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: