Friday, February 24, 2023

No One Like You

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold creation to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My Fun Fold creation for today has been around for YEARS!!!!!!  I created mine with the 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper'.  It starts with a 5-1/2" x 11" piece of DSP and it is scored at 2", 4", 8" and 10".
To create the left and right angled section of your base ..... You will measure from the top fold down 2-3/4" and remove that section from both top sides of your base.  
You will want to save the angled sections that you cut-off ..... because those will be adhered to the bottom section of the front of your card.
Here is how those angled cut sections look when adhered to the front of your card.
My sentiment is from the 'Happy Labels' set ..... And that is stamped onto a White 'Stylish Shapes Die' piece and layered with the 'Layering Circles' scallop piece.
Here is how the card looks when opened.....
And I added a layer of Evening Evergreen and White cardstock to the inside of my card .... And finished that off with a 3-1/2" x 3/4" piece of the 'Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper' along the bottom.
Remember when you are adhering your sentiment to the front of your card .... To only add adhesive to one side of the back scallop piece.
I finished my sentiment off with six 'Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls' that were colored in using my 'Evening Evergreen Stampin' Blends'.
And there you have it friends.....
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making one of these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a fun fold!! And I love the strip of DSP you added at the bottom of the inside piece. Perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.

      Delete