Friday, February 17, 2023

Happy Birthday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
I couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this birthday card turned out.  I started with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Thick White cardstock.  It is scored at 5-1/2" and that is the base for my card.
Next, I added a panel of Fresh Freesia cardstock to the front of my card and that piece measures 4" x 10-1/4".  It is scored at 2-1/2" and 5".  This portion of the card is covered with White cardstock and 'Dandy Design Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment is from the 'Best Day' stamp set and I used my Stampin' Blends to color that piece in
I wrapped some 'Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open-Weave Ribbon' around the top of my card and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My inside panel completes my birthday wish.
For the inside of my card ... I added a panel of Fresh Freesia cardstock.  That piece measures 4" x 5-1/4".
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and a very fun fold. I love the colors you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....Couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.

      Delete