Saturday, February 11, 2023

Sweet Treat Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This DARLING little sweet treat box was inspired by a video by Amy at Gathering Inkspiration Stamping Studio.  Here is link to her video:  (111) Pinterest
This little box comes together SO QUICKLY ..... And packs a BIG PUNCH of YUMMY sweet surprises.
The base of this box is a 5-1/2" x 7" piece of Blushing Bride cardstock.  It is scored with the 7" side across the top of your 'Simply Score Board' at 2-3/8" and 4-5/8".  Then with the 5-1/2" side at the top of your score board ..... Score at 3/4", 1-1/2", 4" and 4-3/4".
The belly band is a 2"x8" piece of the 'Country Floral Lane DSP' and I just simply wrapped that piece of DSP around my box and secured it closed.
My sentimnt piece are three hearts that were punched out from the 'Heart Punch Pack'....
And I topped that heart off with a 'Iridescent Pastel Gem'.
My sentiment is from the 'Thanks A Bunch' set and I cropped out a banner flag from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to create that sentiment.
Here is how the box opens and reveals some OH SO YUMY Ghirardelli Chocolates.
So, there you have it friends.....
Hope you liked my share for today.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment