Thursday, February 09, 2023

My Happy Place

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag is going to someone special who has helped me through my grieving process with the loss of my husband.  I wanted to do something special for this friend ..... And this tag just SCREAMS all my appreciate in all the ways that matter to me.
I started with a White base tag that measured 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".  To the front I added a panel of 'Country Floral Designer Series Paper' to the bottom that measured 2-1/2" x 2-1/2".  And the top piece measured 1-3/4" x 2-1/2".
Right through the seam of those two DSP pieces ..... I added a 1/4" x 2-1/2" piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock.  I also wrapped some 'White Baker's Twine' around that piece and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My sentiment was created with the 'Happy Label' stamp set.  I stamped that onto a White 'Rectangle Stiched Dies' piece and matted it to another die-cut piece that used Sweet Sorbet cardstock.
I topped my tag off with a pretty heart that was die-cut from the 'Give It A Whirl' dies and I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to pretty up that heart.  The finishing touch was adding some 'White Baker's Twine' to the top of my tag ...... And this tag was called DONE!!!
So, there you have it friends......
I'm sure my friend will LOVE this tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: