Friday, February 10, 2023

Good You Do

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This FUN little card just comes with the BIGGEST WOW FACTOR.   You start with a base card that is 8-1/2" x 11".  You are going to score this piece at 4-1/4" and 5-1/2".  You will then remove the top left corner and angel cut the top right corner from the top point down to the 5-1/2" score line.  And then angel cut the bottom left corner point up to the 5-1/2" score line.
Here is what your White base card will look like when you have removed and angel cut all the section of your card.
And here is how the flaps open.....
And flip up.
I added panels of the 'Dandy Designs DSP' to both the top and bottom angel flaps.
My sentiment is from the 'Something Fancy' set and I stamped that onto a White frame from the 'Something Fancy Dies'.
The flowers for the front and inside are from the 'Around The Bend Dies' and I used some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to add some extra shine to each of those flowers.
Here's a picture of how pretty the flowers on the front of my card turned out.
Just doesn't get any CUTIER......
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: