Saturday, February 04, 2023

I Love You Candy Box

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This DARLING little box of chocolate hearts comes together SO QUICKLY.
It starts off with a 'Thick White Cardstock' for the base.  That piece measures 3" x 5-3/4".  It is scored at 3/4" on all four sides.
The base is large enough to slip in three YUMMY chocolate hearts.
The slider cover is a 5-1/4" x 4-1/2" piece of 'Country Gingham Designer Series Paper' ..... And that piece is scored on the 5-1/4" side at 3/4", 2-3/8", 3-1/8" and 4-3/4".  I used the 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' to create the PRETTY window on the slider cover .... And added a piece of 'Window Sheet' to the inside (so my chocolates wouldn't fall out).
My sentiment is from the January 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit ... And I stamped that onto an oval piece that was from the 'Mini Pocket Envelope Dies'.
To finish my box of chocolates off .... I wrapped some 'White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' around the top of my box and tied it off with a PRETTY bow.
So, there you have it friends.....
Hope you liked my share for today......
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another fun box. I love how you used the stitched rectangle dies for the window framing. Just too darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wanda. It was a FUN box to create.

      Delete