Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's Match Book

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create ..... And I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This sweet Valentine's Match Book just couldn't be any EASIER to create.
It starts of with a 7-3/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Real Red cardstock.  It is scored on the long side at 3/4", 4-1/4" and 4-1/2".  I used the 'Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper' to cover the top and bottom flap.
I tucked a sweet little Ghirardelli chocolate to the inside.
And my sentiment is from the 'Somthing Fancy' stamp set.  I cropped out a large heart and used 'White Embossing Powder' to add some WOW FACTOR to the sentiment.
Hope you enjoyed my sweet little
3D creation for today.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable matchbook treat holder. I also love the wording you chose. I don't have that set (jealous)!!

    ReplyDelete