Friday, February 03, 2023

Stair-Step Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This tri-fold stair-step card just doesn't get any easier to create.  I started off with a 5" x 11" piece of 'Thick White Cardstock'.  I scored that piece at 1-1/2", 3", 5-1/2" and 8".
I used the 'Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper' to cover each of the panels inside my card.
My pretty hearts were created from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies' ..... And I attached each of those onto the top portion of two of the flaps.
I added a gift card to the back panel....
And stamped my sentiment from the 'Happy Label' set on the inside flap.
I also used the same 'Happy Label' set to complete my sentiment on another one of the inside flaps.
And that's all it took to create this LOVELY card.
I also created a FUN envelope to complete this card.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card. I have never made one of these and I might have to give it a try. Great instructions too!

    ReplyDelete