Saturday, February 25, 2023

Ferrero Rocher Treat Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
How SWEET are these QUICK and EASY little Ferrero Rocher treat holders.  They are SUPER easy to create and they are the PERFECT way to give a tiny bit of HAPPY to someone special.
These holders start off with a piece of 10" x 1-15/16 Thick White cardstock.  That piece is scored at 4", 6", 7" and 9".
I used a 1-3/8" circle punch to crop out a spot for my candy to sit in ..... And that is cropped out at the 7" and 9" section.
I used the 'Beautifully Happy' stamp set and that is stamped with Sweet Sorbet ink.
My flowers were created using the 'Petal Park Builder Punch' and I just arranged three sets of flowers to the top section of my holder.
All that was left to do was finish my holder off with some 'Pale Papaya Faux Velvet Trim'.  And I secured that with some 'White Bakers Twine'.
Hope you liked my share for today......
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable treat holder. How cute would the be for Easter??? Ideas are flowing!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you my friend. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete