Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Gift Bag

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I spotted this DARLING gift bag on YouTube and fell in LOVE.  It was done by Julie Comstock about 12-years ago ...... And I just put a fresh new spin on my version.  Here is the video Julie shared:  (107) Cosmo Cricket Treat Box - YouTube
This bag uses a 12" x 12" piece of 'Enjoy the Journey' Designer Series Paper ..... And takes just a few simply folds to bring it all together.
All you do is score on one side at 3" and 9" ..... And then turn your DSP one turn and score at 5" and 7".  I have shared a picture above to show you how your score lines (solid lines) will look and how to get the side gussets to fold in (dotted lines above).
The topper portion of my bag uses a 4" x 6" piece of Mango Melody cardstock.  And that piece is scored at 2".  I used the 'Basic Borders Dies' and cropped out a pretty zig-zag pattern along the edge.  I used the 'Black and White Gingham Ribbon to close my bag up ..... And the 'Mattee Black Dots' added that little extra pop of WOW FACTOR along each section of edges.
My sentiment is from the 'Blessings of Home' set and I stamped that onto two layers of the 'Something Fancy Die' tags.  The finishing touch was adding one little 'Dragonfly Trinket' to the bottom of my tag.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this bag turned out.
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Just too stinkin' cute!!! The pattern looks simple enough that I could make one!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YES YOU CAN Wanda. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete