Monday, February 06, 2023

Biggest Heart Upgrade

                         Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
For my upgraded version I kept the same White base card .... But added additional layers to the front.  I added a Real Red layer, a Flirty Flamingo layer and topped it off with a White layer on the top.
I started off my card with my sentiment from the 'Happy Labels' set. I used VersaMark and Real Red ink to stamp my sentiment ..... And then quickly sprinkled 'Clear Embossing Powder' over the top of that stamped sentiment.  This brought some real "WOW FACTOR" to my sentiment.
I then cropped out four DSP squares and added a Flirty Flamingo or Real Red panel behind each DSP.
For each of the cardstock and DSP panels ..... I rounded one corner of each to bring a little FUN to the center of my card.
I added the same small heart to the center of each DSP square .... And for this upgraded version ..... I covered each heart withe some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to add some pretty SHINE to each heart.  
After each heart was dried ..... I popped a single 'Heart Pearl' into the center.  Each heart was colored in with my 'Stampin' Blends Red Marker'.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Valentine's day card. I LOVE the layout! Your card has great movement. My eyes circled around the 4 squared areas. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete