Saturday, February 18, 2023

It's Your Day Candy Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This box was designed by Sam Calcott in the UK.  I made a few modifications for my box but Sam did all the hard work for me.  Here is a link to her uTube video:  (60) Sloped Flip Lid Gift Boxes - YouTube
This rather large box opens up and has plenty of room for some YUMMY treats.
I used the 'Regency Park Designer Series Paper' to cover my box ..... And the base box uses Real Red cardstock.
I used the 'Stylish Shape Dies' for the window at the top of my box ..... And my pretty flowers were cropped out using the 'Petal Park Builder Punch'.
I created five BEAUTIFUL flowers for the top of my box .... And I used Real Red, Petal Pink and White cardstock to create those flowers.
My sentiment is from the 'Adorable Owls' set and I created a pretty banner flag with the help of the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
Hope you liked my share for today......
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable box. I love the window on the top!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It was one of those projects that felt complicated....But assemblied very easy.

      Delete