Wednesday, February 22, 2023

All About YOU!

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started my card off with a White base .... and that measures 4-1/4" x 11" and is scored at 5-1/2".
Next, I began adding layers of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and 'Day at the Farm' Designer Series Paper'.
My Cherry Cobbler piece measures 3/4" x 4-1/4" .... And my two DSP pieces measure 1-3/4" x 5-1/4" and 2-1/2" x 3-1/4".  I topped my card off with a Cherry Cobbler 2-1/2" circle that was cropped out using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
My sentiment is from the 'Best Day' set .... And I stamped that onto a 'Stylish Shapes Die' banner flag with Cherry Cobbler ink.
The finishing touch was adding some black stitching lines around the outer edge of my DSP and cardstock and this card was called DONE!!!!  What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout! Fun colors too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we did this card during Mystery Stamping this week.....Everyone LOVED the layout. Thanks Wanda!

      Delete