Thursday, February 16, 2023

Thank You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag just SCREAMS thank you in my book!
I started with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base tag.  I used the 'Something Fancy' stamp set and stamped that in the lower right-hand corner of my tag.
Next, I got busy and created three LOVELY flowers from the 'Around The Bend Dies'.  I used several cardstock colors to create those flowers.  Pool Party and Bermuda Bay and Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo.
Here's a close-up of how PRETTY the flowers look with some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' added to the center of each flower.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Pool Party Grosgrain Ribbon' to the top of my tag.
So, my friends .......
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. The Something Fancy stamp set looks like a fun one. Your tag is SUPER pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It's a set that I am SO HAPPY I purhased. Using it a whole lot in February and March.

      Delete