Sunday, February 19, 2023

Thank You

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off with a Bashful Blue base ...... And then I added a Night of Navy layer and layer of 'Dandy Design Designer Series Paper'.
The sentiment panel for my card is a Night of Navy and White panel.
I stamped my sentiment in the lower left-hand corner using the 'Beautifully Happy' set.  That same stamp set was used to stamp my pretty floral image.
The finishing touch was adding a tiny piece of 'Night of Navy 3/8" Bordered Ribbon' to the right-hand edge of my sentiment piece.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully Happy is a perfect name for the set. The flower is beautiful and looking at the card makes me happy. I love the colors you chose too!

    ReplyDelete