Monday, September 27, 2021

Spooky Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card for today was changing the orientation from a Landscape Style card to a Portrait Style card.
I also changed my base card from a White card to a Black base card.
I did use the same 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' to cover the front of my Black card.  But for this upgraded version ....... I added two different patterns of that DSP.
I used the 'Layering Circle Dies' to crop out both a Pumpkin Pie and Black circle.  And then I added the ghost to the center of each circle ....... And those ghost were cropped out with the 'Festive Finshes Dies'.
The last upgrade I made was stamping my "Spooky!" sentiment three times and cropping those out with my Paper Snips to create a FUN little banner off each ghost circle.
So there you have it friends......
A SUPER FUN and SUPER EASY kind of upgrade.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I like your spooky upgrade! Both are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these, Kadie! The stripes are such a fun, bold element of both of these cards. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by Brian.....and thanks for leaving me a comment.

      Delete