Thursday, September 16, 2021

You're So Sweet Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag would LOOK AMAZING attached to a spooky Halloween treat......Or Frightful bottle of Wine (just saying).
I started out with a Black base tag that measures 2-1/2" x 6".
The first thing I did was punch out a Pumpkin Pie circle and stamped my sentiment from the 'Frightfully Cute' set onto that circle.
Next I punched out several different sizes of circles using the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper'......  
And then arranged all 5-circles onto the front of my tag.  I finished this tag off with some White Gel Pen stitching lines around each circle and the outer frame of my tag.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon' to the top of my tag and I tied if off with some of the black and white baker's twine in the 'Playful Pets Ribbon Combo'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your tags. You have such great ideas for tags!! This one is frightfully cute1!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I love making tags. To me their are just teeny tiny cards.

      Delete