Monday, September 20, 2021

Trick or Treat Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade that I made for my card today was changing the orientation from a Portrait Style card to a Landscape Style card.
I did add three 5-1/2" x 1/2" panels of the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' to the top of my Black base card.
Below those 3-Designer Series Paper panels ...... I added a Pumpkin Pie banner flag and stacked several layers of 'Layering Circle Dies' to the top of that banner flag.
My sentiment is from the 'Little Delights' sentiment set and each 'Layering Circle Die' piece was layered to create an off-center circle piece.
And I added the same 'Metallic Mesh Ribbon', 'Black and White 1/4 Gingham Ribbon' and the 'Black Baker's Twine' to the top of my sentiment piece.
So tell me friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love the upgraded look too! I have to make this card. I especially love the strips of DSP!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. There is something about a black base card that just screams WOW to me.

      Delete
  2. Sweet how you layered the sentient with circles and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....So glad you like my upgraded card.

      Delete