Thursday, September 02, 2021

Tombstone Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag today is using one of the front pieces of the 'Tombstone Treat Boxes'.  I simply snipped off the side flaps and tabs to create this fun little tag.
So here is what the front of my tag looks like.....
And when you flip it over ....... the box tabs have been trimmed off.
I started with a White cardstock panel that measures 3-3/4" x 2-1/2".  I used the 'Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper' and cut two panels out and decorated the top and bottom portions of that White cardstock.
Then I got busy and stamped my sentiment from the 'Frightfully Cute' set ...... And stamped that directly onto the center of that White cardstock panel.
I used the 'Pearls' and my Stampin' Blends to color those pearls in and scattered them across the front of that White cardstock panel.
My tag was topped off with some 1-1/2" Metallic Mesh Ribbon and the 'Black Glitter Ordandy Ribon'.
And that's all it took my friends.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use the treat boxes. And with minimal supplies. I'm all over that! Not everyone has lots of supplies. Well, I do but not the same ones! I am getting closer and closer to making tags thanks to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I hate to admit it.....But, I'm in the "I have too much" boat.

      Delete
  2. Darling way to turn the box into a tag! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Can't wait to see you this afternoon.

      Delete