Saturday, September 18, 2021

3-Panel Butterfly

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August 'Hope Box' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I'm just CRAZY about the way this alternate card turned out......
I started with one of the pink base cards from this kit ...... And stamped my sentiment in the lower right corner.
Creating my three DSP panels was super easy.  I cut down three of the colorful banners that came with this kit to 3-1/4" to create three pretty little banners.  The only additional product I used was some Blackberry Bliss cardstock (3-1/2" x 1-1/4") panels.  I did add the colorful banners to the top of the Blackberry Bliss panels and then adhere those panels to the front of my card.
I did add three of the butterflies that came with this kit and a few sequins to the front of my card.
So what do you think my friends.......
Don't you just LOVE this card!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I do love this card. It's so bright and cheery. Who wouldn't love this card. And what a fun kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. This kit was SUPER FUN to make alternate cards.

      Delete
  2. Love this creative and beautiful card using the PP products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! Love this card, Kadie! So beautiful and timely for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you liked this card Judy. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete